During the Miami International Boat Show 2015, we will officially present a brand new highly-innovative navigation solution: the FURUNO PC-Radar for Nobeltec TimeZero software!
This cutting-edge solution is made possible as a result of the technical partnership between Nobeltec and FURUNO, world leaders in marine navigation software and marine electronics respectively.
FURUNO's PC-Radar, the DRS4DCM, can be directly connected to a computer running Nobeltec TimeZero software, without any Multi-Function Display required, for an economical, easy installation.
- Nobeltec TimeZero Trident, SportFishing or Catch software installed on a PC
- The FURUNO DRS4DCM 4 kW radome antenna
- Fully-integrated radar - software solution
- Simple installation
- Award-winning FURUNO Radars with world-renowned quality and reliability
- Display the radar image directly within the Nobeltec software
- Take full control of the radar from the Nobeltec software
- Overlay the radar image on your marine charts in Nobeltec software